JOSEPH GABRIS, P.A. COMMERCIAL LISTING HIGHLIGHTS
- When a client is committed I invest as much as $25,000 in the promotion of a property. It is our objective to give our client the best possible service selling their property according to the clients’ requirement.
- I am a product and market specialists, intimately familiar with rental patterns, sales activities, market trends, and in achieving the highest price in our market.
- We are sensitive to the client needs for accurate and timely response, and for continuous status updates.
- We are well supported by and organized team of professionals to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- We are tenacious and enthusiastic about working diligently in achieving the desired objective of our clients.
- 100% of the Firm’s resources are applied to marketing and the sale of investment real estate.
- We are aware of all issues in the deal structuring and transaction pitfalls.
- We adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- We place great emphasis on client satisfaction and long-term relationships.
- We are devoted to the Clients unique needs and concerns.
- Every client is deemed a “priority assignment” where you will be served by a specialist familiar with your campaign.
- By granting us the exclusive to serve your requirement, you allow us to place your need in front of serious targeted players that meets your needs.
- As a seasoned professional I bring of 25 years experience.
- When you are interested in selling your property you can activate our marketing plan that can maximize your return
- MY MISSION BY ADDING YOU AS A PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE CLIENT IS TO ADD VALUE TO YOU, YOUR PROPERTY, YOUR BUSINESS
Extended Marketing Reach
When you list with ALPHA, we’ll have access to our Realty Listing System. This proprietary, exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 selectively through more than 35 of the most popular search Websites; including as required but not limited to.
Showcase, City Feet, New York Times, RCA, MLS, REIS, Property Week, Multi-family Insiders, Retail Traffic, ROFO, Arcestra, Creopoint.com, Mos Atlanta, Argussoftware, Zstrata, Space for lease, OSCRE, Intelligent buildings, Realcretv, Green Building Law Blog, Transaction data and analytics, Real estate investing news watch, Realcomm, Core Net Global, Green exam prep, CPExecutive, Crew Crew Crew, Realcorner, Real Estate Forum Magazine, Visual Lease, Google Sketch Up, Chain Links, , Investor Loft, Biggerpockets.com. Urban Land Institute
Those sites coupled with ALPHA system geometrically expands to over 76,000 sites within 72 hours of initial posting.
Pricing Your Property to Sell!
Price Right—Attract Buyers
Pricing your property competitively will generate the most activity from agents and buyers.
Pricing your property too high may make it necessary to drop the price below market value to compete with new, well-priced listings.
SMART PRICING GETS THE BEST OFFERS FOR SELLERS
We don't make the market, we reflect it. Here is a preliminary report concerning a clients subject property
In order to derive accurate comparable for your property which has an 8,611 sf building which was built 1976 on a 27,912 SF lot that can park 49 cars, properties were located which sold within one year on main streets within 4 miles. From that sample three were sold by realtors which sold on average for 12% more than those not sold by realtors. The median price was $198/SF as such a predicted sale price of $1,705,000. If sold at the upper limit ($233/SF), the property would fetch a price of $2,012,400 (which is 15% above the mean); which I nevertheless believe is a fair asking price which based upon our marketing analysis. The asking price should fetch you fully qualified offers within 5% of the valuated price ($1,705,000) within 9 months
It normally takes 3 months from the time of listing to attract fully qualified offers. While pricing property above median will reduces low-ball offers, we have found that on average for every 1% above the mean value add an addition 4 weeks of marketing is required.
What Sells—Right Price, Great Condition
To get your property sold for the most money in the least amount of time, we have to price it "in the market."